Senior Living


Clackamas County Aging & Disability Resource Connection:


Information and referral:  503-653-5622




Senior Companion – volunteers visit weekly providing companionship, transportation.  Canby Adult Center 503-266-2970 ask for client services


TRP – Transportation Reaching People – Client Services Coordinator Wendy May manages the Clackamas County TRP program for rides originating in the Canby area, to destinations in the Clackamas, Multnomah, & Washington counties.


Rides must begin/end between 9as-4:30 p,. Monday - Friday.  Contact Wendy May at 503-266-2970 to see if your trip qualifies for a TRP driver; 5to 7 business days notice required. Rides are provided by volunteers, so provision of a ride depends on volunteer availability.  This service is intended only for rides going out of town.  Contact Canby Area Transit at 503-266-4022 for in town rides.



Senior Loneliness Line  A Service of Clackamas County.

We support seniors in our community who are feeling lonely and having difficulty connecting.


    Call 503-200-1633 or go to: www.SeniorLonelinessLine.org



National Senior Planet Answers Technology Questions Hotline – Call

920-666-1959  M-F  9am- 5pm


What they do: They are sponsored by national nonprofit Older Adults Technology Services (OATS), affiliated with AARP, to help with technology questions!   Or click here:  https://seniorplanet.org/




Free Virtual Events, open to 60+.  Get help with basics of home internet, choosing a computer, staying safe online, and more.  Register at at this website:  https://seniorplanet.org/aging-connected/  Have questions? Call the Aging Connected hotline 1-877-745-1950




The Canby Adult Center.  is a private, non-profit organization serving the population of Canby and the surrounding areas.  Our mission is to “create a community that embraces the opportunities and challenges of older adulthood”.


Offering meals, fitness, education, recreation, information and socialization. 


Most of our services and activities are offered on a donation basis; no one will be refused an essential service due to inability to pay.


The Canby Adult Center


1250 S Ivy Street

Canby, OR 97013


Mail: PO Box 10
Canby, OR 97013

(503) 266-2970




The Molalla Adult Center serves seniors in the Molalla and surrounding area.  Foothills Community Church is currently providing management of the Adult Center programs, services and facilty.

315 Kennel Street
Molalla, OR 97038


Note: The Molalla Adult Center is closed until futher notice due to COVID-19.  Meals on Wheels program is operating as usual.  Some transportation may be avaiable by appointment, some programs are available "virtually".  Call 503-829-4214 for more information.



Senior Health Insurance Benefits Assistance [SHIBA] – free help with Medicare information and prescription drug plans

Clackamas County: 


505-655-8269( closed Fridays)

Marion County:


503-304-3479 (message)

800-469-8772 (toll free)