Renter Assistance  Fannie Mae 1-900-232-6643




Unemployment & Workforce – Employment Department Claim System 



Coordinated Housing Access – Clackamas County (CHA)

2051 Kaen Road Public Service Building

Oregon City. OR  97045


What do they do? 

  • Emergency Transitional and permanent Housing referrals
  • Problem-solving and resources to prevent the loss of current housing
  • Homelessness Prevention, including COVID – related rental assistance



Low Cost Housing – Clackamas County


503-650-5713 (Spanish)



What do they do?  A list of low cost housing programs run by private landlords offer lower than standard market rental rates.  The programs listed are separate from the Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher Program and the Public Housing Projects run by the Housing Authority.  See the listings for these programs for additional information